Skip to main content

Why I'm a #SelfImprovementJunkie


We have to be humans for as long as we live. Inside our bodies. 

That's kind of a crazy idea when I sit and think about it. I have interests, hobbies, things I like to do, stuff I like to research, but above ALL of those things, I have to be a human. 

And do it with other people. 

Why would I NOT be an improvement junkie when for the rest of my life I have to make my crazy reality and everyone else's crazy reality come together and make sense and understand each other? 

This is the very short introduction to a series of posts I'm conceptualizing: #Sh*tIthinkAbout 

That should be the subtitle to this blog.

Cara Writes
sh*t she thinks about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PS- I think I'll eventually think of a more creative title for this page. Although Jalisa vehemently disagrees.

An Antoine and Cara Fiasco

Antoine and I tried making a poem this summer back and forth over facebook; here's what I can recover of it. I'll use this as a starting point, add on to it! and he emerged from the shadows, begging please as she walked away into the hollow petal of a nightfall it's ok only one of us died here tonight and I'll be reborn from the ashes of your leftover deceit stab my heart with your heel, just to be stuck on you The ground breaks my fall as you plummet with vindication This is love?

Because Ernie Said So

I've gotten a request to update the blog... sorry guys, I'm new to this!! I don't have any new stories to post, but I will dig through the archives and maybe pull out a poem, eh? ::10 minutes later:: Ok, I believe I've found one. It's called Parts For Cento. A cento is a poem that basically collages other lines of poems/stories/whatevers that are either yours, or someone else's. Enjoy. Parts for Cento My face is a map of the world- suffocate me all you need, I won’t breathe but it’s okay I trick myself into thinking that it's going to be different this time it’s always just shades of the same You hear she’s a beautiful girl No more words just the sound of resplendent tongues colliding.